Women can take hours shopping around the mall to find one single dress. If you are someone who’d rather shop the fast and easy, try shopping online.
Advantages of Shopping Online
- Wide selection – online shopping gives you a lot of options for clothing. You can buy signature dresses or go for inexpensive clothes. The designs and styles are virtually limitless and you will definitely find something that suits your personal taste
- No long queues – no longer do you have to wait in line to pay for the stuff you bought. You can pay with a few clicks of the mouse in minutes.
- Pay via credit card or other online payments- you can pay hassle-free with your credit card or other secure online payments like Paypal.
- Compare product and prices- shopping online gives you the ability to compare product features and get the best prices. That means you can shop wisely and get the best out of your money.
- Low prices- because online shops have lower operating cost, you get very low prices. Plus you can also take advantage of promos and sale online.
Disadvantages of Shopping Online
The major downside of shopping online is that you cannot physically see and inspect the products you are to buy. This is an issue if for clothes (especially plus size coats and shoes you can’t fit them! And we all know that “the fit” is a major factor in finding the perfect dress or shoes. But it is a good thing that most online stores accepts returns and allow customers to exchange items if they are not in the right size.
You should also watch out for scam shopping sites! Make sure that you research and read independent testimonials of people about certain online stores. Shopping online can be safe and fun. Just make sure to keep your scam radar up all the time!