This post brought to you by TRESemmé. All opinions are 100% mine.
Alright, let’s admit it – there are just those days when you skip to shampoo your hair. Maybe you’re on a long travel, too busy or just don’t have the access to water. Whatever your reasons are, you probably worry and are conscious about the excess oil and odor of your hair.
Well, worry no more because TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo can revive your hair style’s look and feel. Yes, these dry shampoos can rejuvenate your hair without a drop of water and renew them with a burst of citrus extracts infused into every product – leaving hair with a clean, fresh scent!
Full line of TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo:
- Strengthening Dry Shampoo: with B12 vitamins and keratin that helps strengthen hair and leaves it full of healthy body.
- Volumizing Dry Shampoo: with mineral clay and citrus that removes oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume.
- Smoothing Dry Shampoo: with Vitamin H & Silk Proteins that refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts.
- Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo: with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera that refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing hair.
Tips on Using Dry Shampoo
Don’t know how to use that dry shampoo properly? Well, here are some tips that will get you going:
- Do shake vigorously before use and in between spray bursts for best results.
- Do lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at roots.
- Do spray in short bursts, holding 8-12 inches from head.
- Don’t spray it like hair spray (all over and continuously).
- Do leave in for 1-2 minutes.
- Do use fingertips or a brush to distribute product evenly.
- If clogging occurs, remove nozzle and rinse the nozzle under warm water, then reattach.
Take a look at this video tutorial from YouTube Celebrity Elle Fowler on how to TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo properly.
Dry shampoos are really great innovations. They probably are the one of the Top Hair Products for School, office and travel.