The usual concern of women who receive an invitation to a wedding is what to wear. The bride obviously is (and should be) the star of the day but it doesn’t mean that you don’t have to dress your best, right?
To help you decide, here are some factors that you must consider in choosing the dress to wear to a wedding:
- Formality of the event
- Comfort and fit
- Time of the day
- Theme of the wedding
– be sure to ask whether it’s a formal, semi-formal or a casual event. You don’t want to show up in long evening gowns or prom dresses in a beach wedding and look so out of place.
– be sure to wear a dress that is comfortable and fits just right. Consider the kind of fabric too. For example, if you’re conscious of your legs, don’t wear something so short that you’ll end up just feeling paranoid about what you wear and end up not enjoying the occasion.
– be sure that whatever gown or dress you buy, it is well within your budget. You don’t wanna get broke just because of a dress (and besides, you still need to buy a gift).
– just like any occasion, you should consider the time of the day when the wedding will take place as a factor in choosing a gown.
– wedding themes make each one unique so it would be good if you’ll know the theme ahead of time. Aside from helping you choose the perfect dress, it will also help you pick the right accessories for the event.
The ones I mentioned above are just some general tips but I hoped it helped you choose the best dresses to wear to a wedding.